Re: List behavior

Subject: Re: List behavior
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:49:08 -0500

James Barrow wrote:

What we're trying to accomplish here, if I'm not mistaken, is reaching a
consensus on a subject line naming convention to assist list members in
determining if a particular post is something that they would be interested
in reading. Did you have something of value to add to this discussion?

Isn't it ironic that you posted so many sarcastic (psuedo humorous) emails a while ago and now you get miffed that someone isn't following your line of reasoning. I have something to add to this discussion....what does naming conventions on this leist serv have to do with technical writing...other than regimenting the listserv?

Al

--

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography

Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

See also:

"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty.""
Theodore Roosevelt