RE: Documentation estimates

Subject: RE: Documentation estimates
From: Maggie_Secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:48:05 -0800

Come to think of it, I've gotten that a few times here. "Maggie can type
that up for us" is my manager's way of saying "Maggie can write that up for
us." I'm pretty sure he knows that. Pretty sure.

Maggie

| Maggie Secara, Technical Writer |
| The Capital Group Companies | Location: LAO-333 32 | Extension: 92274 |
| Outside: (213) 452-2274 | E-mail: maggie_secara -at- capgroup -dot- com |
| [ Mailing: 333 S. Hope Street  Los Angeles, CA 90071 USA ] |