RE: Visio Question

Subject: RE: Visio Question
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:53:54 -0500

Hi Suzanne,

I've created Visio drawings in the past that show how our device
operates within a hospital's network, including tables with the TCP/IP
information that you mentioned.

Check out Microsoft's own article, "Using shapes to create tables in
Visio," at http://tinyurl.com/y8jps3

You can also type "Table" in the Search for Shapes field; I sometimes
use the 5-ruled column and 15-ruled column tables that come up in the
search result. Yes, I know, the same search also brings up the Picnic
Table item, but that can wait till lunch hour.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.