RE: Suggestions for technical conferences?

Subject: RE: Suggestions for technical conferences?
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: brian -dot- modreski -at- openlogic -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:10:42 -0500

JoAnn Hackos's organization (Center for Information Development
Management) does a 3-day conference every spring that covers
the topics you mention. The conference is nominally on Content
Management, but single-sourcing is always a major topic and for
the last two years one of the session streams has been devoted
to DITA. I went to the 2005 edition of this conference (which
was in Annapolis) and thought it was one of the best conferences
I had ever been to. See http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/
for information on this year's event (in Boston in late March.)

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ

From: "Brian Modreski" <brian -dot- modreski -at- openlogic -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Subject: Suggestions for technical conferences?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:08:19 -0700

I was wondering if anyone could offer suggestions as to various
technical conferences to attend dealing with XML and single source
documentation. Does anyone have thoughts on what the top one or two
conferences in this area are?

Thanks for any information.

Brian

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/docudoc%40hotmail.com

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping Sales & Deals http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639