Re: Estimating web site design and creation

Subject: Re: Estimating web site design and creation
From: rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com
To: Liz_Vela -at- bcbstx -dot- com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:47:29 -0600

Hi Liz

I used to work as an Intranet web developer. Sorry, but I have no real
formula or guidelines that will help with estimation. BUT, one thing I
discovered was that for very little money, you can purchase web site
templates. Just Google for them. Here's a link to get you started:

http://www.google.com/search?q=web+site+templates&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

If you are like me, you understand the mechanics of the structure but
have issues with the design bit. These can give you a very professional
look and feel that has a "wow factor". Additionally (and this one was an
excellent benefit to me) you can use them to get up and running in a
real hurry. This helps tremendously when you are under the gun from a
time perspective.

Hopefully this helps... Rick :)