RE: The T-letter

Subject: RE: The T-letter
From: "Tariel, Lauren R" <lt34 -at- saclink -dot- csus -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:10:35 -0800

"A T-Letter seems to be the perfect cover letter for a recruiter. In my
experience, most recruiters are unwilling or unable to the most basic of
word-searches, resulting in an often-asked question: "I have your resume,
but I don't see widget experience. When did you last use that?""

Good point. I think that I would prefer a format for the T-Letter that is usable in text submissions, like the text message that goes with a Dice submission. But I really like the T-Letter. This is the first time that I've seen it.

Lauren