RE: Younger tech writers?

Subject: RE: Younger tech writers?
From: "Tariel, Lauren R" <lt34 -at- saclink -dot- csus -dot- edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:32:30 -0800

I decided on technical writing when I found out that I could get paid to do it. I was mis-guided and thought that I needed a "real" job. Then I was offered good pay to do what I enjoyed doing. I tell people that I fell backwards into technical writing. A decade and half later, and I'm still doing it.

Lauren