RoboHelp X5 Conditional Builds question

Subject: RoboHelp X5 Conditional Builds question
From: Su-Lyn <shirikit -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:27:02 -0500

On this happy Saturday, I'm trying to solve a bit of a problem I'm having
with RoboHelp X5. Please help me!

I've recently moved to a single source layout as the company I work for has
basically one product with multiple modules that you can buy. Everything
has been going pretty peachy with the conditional build tags until they
sprang a new version of the product that basically has one and a half
modules in addition to the base. (See the vend diagram here
http://picasaweb.google.com/shirikit/RoboHelpHelp/photo#5024835782074738146)

I'm trying to produce the yellow portion of the vend. I've tagged my
content at the topic level. Since this is overlapping two modules (tagged at
the topic level), I see nothing.

I've tried tagging at the topic level the topics I wanted to include, but,
as they're already tagged with a different tag, I see nothing when it's
built.

I'd appreciate any help anyone would like to dish out, on- or off-line.

Thanks,
Su-Lyn