RE: Is this hackneyed or cliche?

Subject: RE: Is this hackneyed or cliche?
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Susan Hogarth'" <hogarth -at- gmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:51:51 -0800

I don't know about PR positions and what people do there, but it sounds
original. Keep in mind, that PR people write a lot of press releases. If
applicants are writing press releases to announce themselves, then you would
still be in good shape if yours was better than the others or what the
hiring company wants.

Lauren