RE: The 'user' in User Manual

Subject: RE: The 'user' in User Manual
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Lauren'" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>, "'Sarah Bouchier'" <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:23:29 -0800

Allow me to stave off an argument before it happens. There was an argument
that I used grammatical terms incorrectly. This is wrong. I used terms
that may be used in grammar but they are used in the real world too. So
when I say "grammatical terms are not necessary," I am not saying that I
will not use terms that do not have correlates in grammar, I am only saying
that I do not need to use grammatical terms to describe semantics.

Lauren