RE: Letter of Recommendation

Subject: RE: Letter of Recommendation
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:35:08 -0800

Actually, often that is just how it is done: you write your own
recommendation and someone reviews it, modifies it (maybe) and signs it.

Years ago, we would not have dreamt of doing such a thing but with the
limited resources and accelerated schedules we all experience, people
don't have time to sit down and write a recommendation -- sad to say.

Candis Condo