RE: Tiny Type for Product Inserts

Subject: RE: Tiny Type for Product Inserts
From: jopakent -at- comcast -dot- net
To: "Thomas Johnson" <tajohnson -at- microlinetc -dot- com>,techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:59:07 +0000

I don't think it's supposed to be a novelty item. I think they're supposed to put on their reading glasses and glean what they can.

I'm planning on scaling down the existing Word file and then producing a PDF for printing at a commercial printer.

One poster suggested that very thin 11x17 pages can fold up to a very small size.

Another poster suggested I check on FDA regs on minimum font sizes (good idea). My only prior involvement with these docs has been to change a part number or two. The original writer had been doing them for years and knew just what he could and couldn't do. Consequently, getting the FDA perspective on this will be crucial to avoid false starts.

Thanks for helping me on my way!
--
J. Paul Kent
206-383-0539