Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- aol -dot- com>
To: "Shannon Wade" <SWade -at- daktronics -dot- com>, <cloy -dot- tobola -at- ndsu -dot- edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:02:53 -0500

To all,

One of the ways that you set up paragraphs is to have so many points before and after the paragraph.
This sets up the 'paragraph mark to have a default size of 'n' points.

However, when you use the 'shift + enter' you get a paragraph that has no spacing attached to the 'manual paragraph' mark. and your paragraphs have no space between them.

I use that some times when I want to have a 'bulleted list' that has no space between the 'paragraphs'

My experience, says that this works. this way. Your experience may be different.

Harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Wade" <SWade -at- daktronics -dot- com>