RE: Google hits

Subject: RE: Google hits
From: "Poshedly, Ken" <PoshedlyK -at- polysius -dot- com>
To: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:51:56 -0500

All I was saying, guys, is that I'm curious to know just what some of
those "hits" or "finds" or whatever you call them look like - you know,
the ones w-a-y- down the list.

Of COURSE they're probably not gonna be too specific to the keyword(s)
I've entered, but I'm just curious and wondered if there is a way to not
have to page down several hundred (or thousand) times to see "just
what's out there."

Columbus had a quest. Marco Polo had a quest. Eric the Red had a quest.
And this is mine. To see the end of the "hit list".

-- Kenpo in Atlanta
(with storms coming through right now)