RE: Old PC Technology (too long, sorry)

Subject: RE: Old PC Technology (too long, sorry)
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Chris Vickery'" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:03:30 -0500

Chris Vickery wrote:

I'd just like to mention how much I'm enjoying feeling young here. I
work in on-demand software in the California Bay Area and, at 35, I'm
practically a fossil! I reminisce about using AppleWorks on my Apple
][e, and staying up all night playing Wizardry, and my 25 year old
co-workers nod and smile--and slowly, slowly edges away from the crazy
old guy.

So please, keep the punch card stories coming! I'm young, I'm young!

WHAT's ZAT YO SAY....speak up boy. Darn infernal younguns...always
mumbling. I remember programming using sixteen switches and a pushbutton by
thunder.

No where is my fiber......

Al (a very immature 58) Geist