Re: Re: The good old days.

Subject: Re: Re: The good old days.
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, "Simon North" <sintac -at- home -dot- nl>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:02:37 -0600

oh, wow, I remember PINE! I used it on a BBS (the infamous Ripco, which
became an ISP). And NN newsreader....

I really resisted Windows, for as long as I could. I loved DOS, and I
preferred keeping my hands on the keyboard, rather than alternating between
keyboard and mouse. It's very sad how mouse-dependent I've become!

I've heard some people today call the DOS prompt "the dark place". :)

Jennifer