RE: Line spacing and tables in Word

Subject: RE: Line spacing and tables in Word
From: "Sarah Bouchier" <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:58:06 -0000

>Define a separate set of styles for use within tables. They can be
based on
>the styles used outside, but with space before and after set to zero.

Unfortunately I do actually want space before and after the text, just
not /within/ it. I take it I'm tuck with going back to the old days and
just putting in an extra line break.

Thanks :)

Sarah Bouchier
Technical Author

exony
Interaction Intelligence

Office: +44 1635 271 555
Mobile: +44 7970 831384
Address: Benham Valence, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 8LU, UK
E-mail: Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com
Web: www.exony.com

Exony Limited registered office: Clifton House, Bunnian Place,
Basingstoke, RG21 7JE, UK.
Registered in England & Wales No. 3778354

On
>Behalf Of Jonathan West
>Sent: 12 March 2007 17:54
>To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com