RE: Rant: Giving up on XML

Subject: RE: Rant: Giving up on XML
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

There's a fairly massive disconnect between those who
code the apps, those who head the projects, and the
users. Some of this void is filled erroneously with
user surveys and polls.

One software company that has done well by addressing
this is Adobe. Before Photoshop, it really was awkward
to get any image editing done. They've now probably
recoded it a few times and added/changed a million
features, but it's still top of the market for a
reason.

--- John Rosberg <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com> wrote:

> All that said, I find myself just a little surprised
> that our industry
> still does not have access to the simple-to-use,
> easily affordable,
> end-to-end single-source tools for which many were
> searching ten years
> ago . . .

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.