Re: SV: Basic DITA question

Subject: Re: SV: Basic DITA question
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:09:29 -0700 (PDT)

I've signed up.

One of my future projects is to compile lists of vital
resources offered in this group, whether links or
how-tos.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita3/

<https://www.webexchange.dk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.dita-exchange.com>

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/athloi%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
> Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more
> resources and info.

The fish are biting.