Re: Giving up on XML

Subject: Re: Giving up on XML
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 06:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

This was always part of my definition of "team
member." You don't pass along some broken technology
to others and figure it's their job. Among other
things, it seems to me that people slow down radically
after hitting the third broken, poorly-conceived POS
in a eight-hour workday.

--- David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> In my view, an "experienced" writer who is also a
> *professional*
> documentation person should be among the first to
> object when a style
> is being flaunted...at least with any document that
> must be issued
> with revisions over a period of time.
>
> It's really very simple--if the styles are not
> adequate, then *change
> the style* instead of overriding it!

Need Mail bonding?