Re: Giving up on XML

Subject: Re: Giving up on XML
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:40:24 -0700 (PDT)

Human intelligence seems to rule the day, or human
discipline. While I see the advantages to structured
communication, I don't know if writers can be forced
to use it. At the end of the day, structure comes from
project leadership and oversight.

--- Mike Starr <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-BLFrRSM1crQ40jjr38W8Q2JQtELQ?p=9

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/athloi%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
> Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more
> resources and info.

User Interface design blog