Re: What are the latest tools

Subject: Re: What are the latest tools
From: "A.H." <isaac840 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Ronald Schwarz <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:38:11 -0700 (PDT)

Can you clarify what you mean by online help? If your
user docs are on Confluence, then it's online help,
no?

We use Confluence to host our developer and end-user
docs and it's been going good for us so far.

Although Confluence has its limitations, it seems to
be good for a young product (like ours).

Any insight into your experience with Confluence would
be appreciated.

Regards,
Anthony Hernandez

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/isaac840%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
> Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more
> resources and info.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time