Example of quality technical writing: coding style

Subject: Example of quality technical writing: coding style
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

I was working on a script earlier today when I found
this article:

http://www.jasonlamport.com/thought/coding_style/

It's on the necessity of writing code so others can
read it. I've passed it on to some developers here. If
everyone, myself included, followed these practices,
code would be much easier to maintain.

User Interface design blog
http://user-advocacy.blogspot.com/
Code::Design::UI::Consulting