Re: Customizable Help

Subject: Re: Customizable Help
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "David Loveless" <daveloveless -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:06:38 -0500

Depends on what tool you're using. It could be fairly simple and
straight-forward if you're using RoboHelp, Flare or AuthorIT and it might be
equally simple with other tools I'm not familiar with. You should be able to
specify different blocks of text with conditional text and output the
customized help you require.

Best regards

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer