RE: Write out numbers -- or not?

Subject: RE: Write out numbers -- or not?
From: "Brigitte Johnston" <bjohnston -at- humantech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:57:57 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my question about whether to write out
numbers in technical reports. I'm not as far off the mark as I thought
I was! We don't currently have a style guide, but I'm in the process of
collecting items that will go into one later this year. This issue, of
course, has to be in it...

Thanks!
Brigitte Johnston
Tech. Writer/Editor