Re: Question about IETM for military use

Subject: Re: Question about IETM for military use
From: "David Castro" <thejavaguy -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "angelia_s_98 -at- yahoo -dot- com" <angelia_s_98 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:08:37 -0400

I have spent the past couple of weeks making updates to an IETM using
Arbortext Editor. However, any XML editor should work for you,
including Structured FrameMaker.

As far as needing a program to read an IETM, our sailors use Internet
Explorer 6, which is capable of displaying the XML files, complete
with table of contents on the left side of the browser window. I'm not
sure if that will work in your situation, but it bears researching
what tools your users will use to consume your deliverables.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

--
-David Castro
thejavaguy -at- gmail -dot- com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList