RE: Your thoughts on punctuation?

Subject: RE: Your thoughts on punctuation?
From: "John Rosberg" <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com>
To: "Ladonna Weeks" <ladonna -dot- weeks -at- comtrak -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:44:30 -0500

The Chicago Manual of Style police will write me up, I'm sure, but
punctuation serves to make written communication more clear.

In your examples, I don't see that the lack of a period would further
clarify the communication. Since you've limited real estate on which to
display the data, and likely limited Karmic points with the developers,
I'd let it ship as is, and save my energy for other, more important
fights.

rosberg

short version -- is this a hill you are willing to die on?

;-}