Re: RE: Aware of such a System

Subject: Re: RE: Aware of such a System
From: PRASANNA PRABHU <prasanna_prabhu01012003 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: wawelsmok <wawelsmok -at- o2 -dot- pl>, Chinell -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- co, "_David_F_ \(GE_Indust,__Security\) ?=" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:58:24 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Drupal is a popular content management platform. It is an open source appliction. Please check http://drupal.org for more information on Drupal. You will need some help from developers to set it up for you. After that, it is a simple tool to use.

Regards,

Prasanna M. Prabhu
Citec Information India
9886754228

Od: "Chinell, David F \(GE Indust, Security\)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
Do: "wawelsmok" <wawelsmok -at- o2 -dot- pl>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Data: 25 kwietnia 2007 17:28
Temat: RE: Aware of such a System

> Pete:
>
> I think the application of which you speak is called "content
> management." There are several products available with widely and wildly
> varying features and functions. If there is a page that compares the
> various systems, I hope someone will post it. Even so, I think you have
> a long, hard research effort ahead of you if you intend to serve your
> company well.
>
> Bear

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as prasanna_prabhu01012003 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/prasanna_prabhu01012003%40yahoo.co.in

Add online presence to your web pages, find out how here - http://messenger.yahoo.com/addpresence.php

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList