RE: Information Engineers

Subject: RE: Information Engineers
From: "Kimberly McClintock" <kimberly -dot- mcclintock -at- openlogic -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:58:23 -0600

For the record, I would have caught the glass melting typo

~Now, you probably don't need an engineering degree to know
~that 4000 C would melt glass, but they also probably don't
~teach that in the English Lit program.

because I read widely, and I'm thoughtful. In other words, because of
what I bring to the task, rather than my training (MFA in Creative
Writing. Poetry, since you asked. I use it EVERY DAY.).

Kimberly