Re: FrameMaker for Linux

Subject: Re: FrameMaker for Linux
From: "Mayur Polepalli" <dbmayur -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:43:15 +0800

Installation was a breeze. Just click Next ;)

As for all the features, I still haven't had the time to explore them.
The only problem/issue I faced was the fonts (FrameMaker's templates
use fonts that don't default with Ubuntu).

Cheers,
Mayur

http://arart.blogspot.com
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons
with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious
beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is not authorized (either
explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux
pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct
context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any
legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in
the transmission of this email; although the Collie next door is
living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an
overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there
is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so
just ignore that Alert.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList