Re: Word in 2010

Subject: Re: Word in 2010
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

My position is that too many options is as bad as too
few. I don't think it's Microsoft-specific.

This reminds me of the Linux meetings where things got
so fixated on hating Microsoft that few managed to get
in any words on how to improve Linux.

http://www.internetamerica.com/

User Interface design blog
http://user-advocacy.blogspot.com/