RE: Using the GIMP without installing; was: Re: my cropped graphics won't compress

Subject: RE: Using the GIMP without installing; was: Re: my cropped graphics won't compress
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'David Neeley'" <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:02:39 -0700

That's a good idea. The computers at my last job, though, didn't have an
easily accessible USB drive, but the CD was available. I'll keep the idea
in mind for future reference. The contracts are very clear that no outside
software will be used and if it is necessary, then it must be approved. A
lot of places (like the State) have been sued for using unlicensed software,
so they get very protective. They also get nervous about the prospect of
data coming in or going out, so they might be nervous if they saw me plug in
a CD or USB.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList