RE: This too is technical communication

Subject: RE: This too is technical communication
From: <richard -dot- melanson -at- us -dot- tel -dot- com>
To: <kevindamery -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:33:13 -0400

You guys think $375,999.00 is enough to get a companies attention?? I worked at a semiconductor company for 19 years and IBM held this amount back until we had the PM Manuals and Op Manuals updated. I was assigned the project and was under some MAJOR scrutiny both internally and at IBM. IBM then reviewed the manuals before releasing the money for payment. So is Technical Writing important, sure as hell is at IBM.

Rick