Re: JavaHelp help..

Subject: Re: JavaHelp help..
From: "Cheryl Dwyer" <dwyercl2 -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:35:47 -0400

Gordon,

You may not be aware of the JavaHelp listserv, which one can join at:
http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=javahelp-interest&A=1.

The listserv also has a set of archives where you may be able to find an
answer at:
http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/javahelp-interest.html.

Cheryl Dwyer
Lead Tech Writer
Industrial Medium, Inc.
McLean, VA 22102
http://www.industrialmedium.com

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:54:59 +0100
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
Subject: JavaHelp help..
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>

To all who create JavaHelp,

We have a set of WebWorks jobs, and a set of batch scripts, which build our
JavaHelp and 'JAR' (zip) each component. Each component JAR is then JAR'd
into one... master JAR file which is passed onto development.

Each component JAR has Topic Alias markers set, and a .hs file in place.

What I'm struggling to find is any information on bundling a set of Help JAR
files. Are there any other files that need bundled up alongside the JAR
files??

Is there a master .hs file required? I've found a .tbh file as well, but
struggling to ascertain what that's used for...

We inherited this system, and whilst I've sussed the various 'gotchas' the
WebWorks system has, this final step is proving harder than it should.

So, any ideas?!

Gordon

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList