RE: Globally changing word styles?

Subject: RE: Globally changing word styles?
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>, "Van Boening, Tammy" <tammy -dot- vanboening -at- Fiserv -dot- com>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:11:04 -0500

And to tag along with Lauren's last point below and some earlier
comments, Jack Lyons of The Editorium has a "delete unused styles" macro
if you hunt and peck among the archives. This does a nice job of
removing the digital dust bunnies -- or maybe **gremlins** is a better
word -- once you have your Word styles the way you want them.

Jim