Re: Most illogical documentation

Subject: Re: Most illogical documentation
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:56:55 -0700

Along the same lines, I still marvel at the logical thinking that
results in SW online help containing instructions for installing
the SW. And the plastic seal on the box that tells me that
breaking the seal constitutes my acceptance of the terms of
the EULA - which is contained in the box.

Gene Kim-Eng