Re: 40-hour weeks (was Re: FWD: Lack...)

Subject: Re: 40-hour weeks (was Re: FWD: Lack...)
From: "Raj Machhan" <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:38:00 +0530

I guess the most practical approach towards a job, whether you work 40 hours
or more, is to give your best to every single task and simply forget about
the rest. This is the most you can do. It is useless worrying about the
results because there are too many variables involved and you just cannot
control everything. By giving your best, you at least have the personal
satisfaction that you did your best and that was the max you could do.

Raj