Re: Managing your project email

Subject: Re: Managing your project email
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:15:07 -0500

Most email clients will not only let you create folders but the folders
themselves can have subfolders. In addition, you can assign categories to
both messages you receive and messages you send. One of the things I do is
always make sure I move the messages I send from the "Sent mail" folder to
the project folder. You may be able to automate that with Outlook... you can
have message rules that move email messages to a specific folder and you can
tell Outlook to automatically file replies to messages in the same folder as
the original message.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer