RE: FrameMaker Graphics [OT]

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Graphics [OT]
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Dori Green'" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:21:24 -0400

Dori Green wrote:

>Haven't decided yet if I'm going to move or stay right here and cram the
concept of "community" down a few throats. I was immediately inclined to
offer free rent in exchange for Spanish lessons -- but my sister says I
should hold out for somebody who can teach me both Spanish and guitar.<

Think about it...you could then sing your next procedure in Spanish. I'll
bet you bosses (and your neighbors) will be highly impressed. The former
will give you a raise. The latter may even allow your grass to grow up to
six inches before calling out the "community" cops...just as long as you
don't create one of those retro hippie communes. If you do, it'll be off to
the re-indoctrination institution for you and all those illegal's your
hiding. And while your in the slammer, we got some security procedures that
need editing.

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design and Award Winning
Videos
Voice/Msg: 802-658-3140
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
office and beautiful note cards for all occasions.)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList