RE: Knowledge is manufactured?

Subject: RE: Knowledge is manufactured?
From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:23:43 -0400

Wow, this thread is very interesting, not to mention deep for a Friday
afternoon. :) I would have to say that I am lucky enough to do all three at
various times. I think there is a place and a need for all three, at least
in my current position. I am the only tech writer in the joint, and I tend
to bounce all over the place. Just today the accountant said reporting my
hours to the GAO was a real chore sometimes; as I tend to be somewhere in
every project, and most of the engineers have only one or two projects they
are working on.

Thanks Geoff for this post. I not only found it interesting, but it helped
me to put my finger on one of the things I enjoy most about my work.

Melissa