Re: Word question

Subject: Re: Word question
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:50:15 -0700

Unfortunately, most Word docs I encounter have their graphics
inserted without links. Naturally, these are the docs that people
always seem to want to know if they can get copies of images
out for use in other apps.

Since Joanne is asking how to get her images to refresh, my
guess is that she's dealing with unlinked images, or at least
ones whose links are unable to find their source images.

Gene Kim-Eng