Re: Numbering graphics in Word

Subject: Re: Numbering graphics in Word
From: hbacheler -at- aol -dot- com
To: zenizenc -at- gmail -dot- com, Jessica -dot- Weissman -at- hillcrestlabs -dot- com
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:06:56 -0400

You might search on the web for the 'excellent' discussion of numbering
that has been written bo one of MicroSoft's MVP.

I did. It is about 8 pages long, and you will get the straight
information yu need.

Ido know that if you are using the Section Break, you can set up the
first section. Then all of the subsequent Section Breaks will
'inherit' the settings and repeat.

Personnally i have never use either SEQ, NUM, in any of the docuemtens
that I have written. And I also hav had no troubles, when I added a
section at the end, or between sections in the doucment.

HTH,

Harry