Re: Guess what: we suck!

Subject: Re: Guess what: we suck!
From: "Mike Starr" <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 02:09:24 -0500

But did you then document those "custom" functions?

What you're talking about is a business decision not to support specific
functionality even though it's actually built into the product. What I'm
talking about are functions that are supported but not documented...
features that are fully functional and exposed to the users. To me, it's a
shabby business practice to incorporate features into a product with the
intention that some segment of the user community will use them and then not
provide documentation of those features.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer