Robohelp X5 Glossary is empty when opened on another computer

Subject: Robohelp X5 Glossary is empty when opened on another computer
From: Bernd Hutschenreuther <Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- net-linx -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:15:50 +0200

Hi, I have a strange question about Robohelp X5.

I built a glossary using Robohelp X5 (under Windows XP professionell)
and I generated a help file as .chm file.
On my own computer, it worked fine. I could see the Tab and the contents
of the glossary.
On the computer of another technical writer in my office, it worked
fine, too.

But when opened on other computers, the Glossary tab remains empty and
gray. If I move the mouse pointer over the Glossary area, it changes to
an bidirectional horicontal error, but it does not do anything.

Did anyone have similar experiences, and may be, a solution?

Many thanks for all hints.

Best regards from Dresden from Bernd

--
Bernd Hutschenreuther
Technical writer, Project Services

net-linx Europe GmbH · Käthe-Kollwitz-Ufer 76-79 · 01309 Dresden ·
Deutschland · Geschäftsführer: Holm Hallbauer · Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Dresden · Registergericht: Dresden HRB 4833

phone: (+49) 351-31875-732
fax: (+49) 351-31875-550

http://www.net-linx.com

Unless otherwise indicated, this e-mail and any attachments hereto contain information, which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above under terms of confidentiality and non-use agreements. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) or for purposes not permitted by such agreements, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList