RE: Employer's Test, was Technical Writer Certification

Subject: RE: Employer's Test, was Technical Writer Certification
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:36:21 -0400

I get surprised looks, but nobody has ever refused when I ask potential
employers for references from three previous contractors or employees.
Sometimes they don't have any previous contractors. One hemmed and
hawed around privacy issues but they were willing to give my phone
number to three previous employees with a request for them to call me.

Dori Green

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList