Re: HTML Help Workshop and no graphics

Subject: Re: HTML Help Workshop and no graphics
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Dan <dangarza1 -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:49:22 -0500

Hi Dan

If memory serves, Word has an odd way of dealing with images when it
creates HTML. You may find that you have to edit the HTML Word created
to remove the odd manner in which it referenced the images. I think that
when I saw this, Word inserted something that looked a bit like this:

<If VML...

Personally, I might suggest using a different means than Word to create
your HTML code that will result in the .CHM. You will probably save
untold hours of grief if you do this.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList