Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents and heads are reasonable?

Subject: Re: Documentation Correctness was Re: How many levels of indents and heads are reasonable?
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Richard Lewis" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:49:03 -0400

Rensselaer has an entire curriculum devoted to HCI and Technical
Communication, in which students learn cognitive engineering,
cognitive psychology, cognitive modeling, communication design,
information design, information architecture, task-oriented
communication, user-centered design, and a slew of supporting HCI and
technical writing courses that use these learned skills in practice.

No, what do you have to share? Or is the source from which all your
comments spout also unable to be shared (like your samples)?

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList