Autocorrect SEQ fields disappeared

Subject: Autocorrect SEQ fields disappeared
From: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:20:44 -0500

Hi, all. Over the past few months, I have carefully created a set of
templates, all of which use the SEQ technique to create "unbreakable"
numbered lists.

They were unbreakable . . . until all trace of the SEQ field autocorrect
entries mysteriously dropped out of my templates. All of them.

AND, when I try to recreate them using the identical SEQ entries, I get
"Error! Bookmark not defined!" in place of the numbers. I cannot seem to
recreate them successfully in the templates that had them before.

The docs I create are going to a Sharepoint directory and being edited by
others, if that has anything to do with it. Undoubtedly they use different
versions of Word and different operating systems.

However, no one touches the .dot files on my hard drive . . yet the SEQ
autocorrect entries have disappeared from them as well.

Any thoughts? Please?

--Nancy

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList