Re: SnagIt and technical writers

Subject: Re: SnagIt and technical writers
From: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:50:44 -0500

Okay, I can do that :-)

Most of the time I don't have any trouble, but there is one thing I
have to look up (and have trouble finding) every single time I do it
(maybe it's old-timer's disease, I don't know). It's the mulitiple
captures feature where you can get all the screen captures in sequence
and save them with an automatic name and number.

It's easy to use, but there is not a specific help entry for it that
is very easy to understand.

I'll tell 'em about that.

PT