RE: OT: Banjo playing tech writer vs. professionalism :)

Subject: RE: OT: Banjo playing tech writer vs. professionalism :)
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>
To: "AL Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:52:52 -0700

I am jealous of anyone who has even the remotest of musical talent - I
can't even carry a tune in a bucket I am so tone deaf. In fact, when I
do go on a tear and sing along to the radio in the car, if my husband is
with me, he asks me firmly to sing "solo" - as in "so low", no one else
can hear me!

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Health Language, Inc.